This year has been completely crazy for me. Last year I decided I wanted to change things in my life, I applied for some time off work and spent the first three months of 2016 travelling – a once in a lifetime opportunity, I probably had some of the greatest experiences of my life. People said to me that travelling changes you and that you’ll never want to stop. It definitely changed me but not in that way. It made me realise I do not have a clue what I want in life. It made me revaluate everything, it kind of felt like I didn’t even know who I was (which sounds a little nuts I know). So here I am, at the start of the journey to find myself.
There are a few things in life that I love and need never second guess
- Gilmore Girls – I am OBSESSED with this show, the finale is currently playing in the background. The witty banter and characters in this show never fail to make me happy. I think this must be at least the tenth/eleventh time I’ve watched the series from start to finish. Not to mention the countless episodes I’ve watched in-between.
- Clothes – I have been a shopaholic for as long as I can remember but the past couple of years it has escalated. Now I spend hours browsing online shops and instagram fashion bloggers. I have zero control when I find an item I love.
- North America – This love has developed, I imagine, from the amount of American dramas I watched growing up. I’m yet to visit but I am starting to plan a 3 week trip. I want to experience everything American ❤
- Make up – I have never been one to wear a lot of makeup, in fact I used to think it made people look silly but now my view has completely changed. I LOVE it. Eye makeup especially. I’m not very good at it but I’m definitely improving.
- Roast Beef Monster Munch & Cherry Menthol Airwaves- isn’t it funny how certain tastes can make you feel really happy.
- Singing – I adore singing, if there’s a karaoke I’m usually hogging it. I don’t have much of a voice but I don’t care!
- Shopping – this comes as part of the clothes and makeup territory. It doesn’t stop there though, I love shopping for everything. Furniture & house accessories, wallpaper and I’m even partial to a wander round Tesco.
- Just a quick introduction to myself here, so you all get to know me a little better!